About SAPinsider: The Largest and Most Active, Global SAP Member Community
SAPinsider is an independent research and marketing services organization that owns the largest global SAP technology and line of business professional community with over 450,000 technology and business members. The SAPinsiders are either currently using or considering using the SAP solution platform to enable digital transformation and operational excellence within their respective businesses. SAPinsider members depend on our guidance for their investments in SAP based technologies.
SAPinsider works with SAP and it’s over 17,000 global solution and technology partners through its research and expert network to lead the market discussion across the SAPinsider community on what is working, which vendors can drive measurable value, new and emerging trends and how to successfully implement technology enabled process improvements.
The Account Executive is a high energy sales executive who manages a dedicated territory of named accounts. The ideal candidate will have a high ceiling of potential, boundless energy and passion for clients. Your first 90 days will be a comprehensive territory ramping process that includes account development, sales training, product training and direct selling. SAPinsider provides a pro-active training and development program to assure that each Account Executive is successful.
Named Account Selling
- Achieve annual bookings quota with consistent monthly/quarterly goal attainment.
- Manage a named account territory of 70 global SAP Partner technology companies built from existing clients, prior clients and new prospects.
- Build deep relationships with key Marketing executives in every named account including: CMO, Events, Advertising, Lead Generation, Product Marketing, Field Marketing and Market Intelligence.
- Sell event sponsorships, membership services, lead generation, website advertising, webinars and email campaigns.
- Assure client renewal and upsell with routine ongoing client relationship management.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 1-3 years of direct experience in a sales or business development role.
- Hands on experience with marketing services including lead generation, email, webinars, advertising, social media and events.
- Experience with account development, prospecting, pipeline management and closing.
- Commitment to a high activity selling approach leveraging video calling and emailing skills.
- Experience with managing a named account territory in SFDC.
- Excellent speaking and writing communication skills.
The Account Executive enjoys a competitive base salary and an aggressive commission plan that includes over plan accelerators and overall uncapped income potential. The role participates in all SAPinsider employee benefit programs including healthcare coverage, life insurance, 3 weeks paid vacation and 401K plan.
Next Steps: Take the Lead on Your Future
Send your confidential resume to SAPinsider at email@example.com and reference the role in your cover letter and why this is the right next step for you.