The world is changing, and SAP ecosystems are changing with it, as more organizations migrate to the SAP S/4HANA platform. Whether you are on the latest version of SAP S/4HANA or still thinking about making the move from ECC, monitoring and managing access risk can be challenging. How can you be sure you are fundamentally addressing security and access risk within your SAP landscape with effective access management governance and a compliant security architecture?
In this session, we will address these questions and highlight some of the usual suspects of SAP access risk, the more elusive culprits, and the tactics organizations can apply to capture them. Attend to:
- Learn how to design and maintain a compliant security architecture
- Uncover the steps to address customizations within the SAP application
- Discover how to establish and maintain an access management governance program
- Learn how to deliver application-layer privileged access management
- Embrace technology to streamline compliance and audit activities
MEET THE EXPERTS
Chris Aramburu has a passion for analyzing risk and assisting companies in efficiently managing that risk and the related audit processes. As the Senior Director of Risk & Compliance Solutions for Fastpath, Chris makes certain that his customers have the right solutions in place to manage their GRC needs. Chris has extensive experience within the SAP landscape including SAP security implementations and redesigns for ECC, S/4HANA, Central Finance and Fiori. In addition to implementations and security redesigns, Chris has experience in SAP security role remediation, GRC Access Control 10.x implementations, SAP segregation of duties / sensitive access remediation, and SAP configurable controls assessments.