Agility is the name of the game in today’s SAP security landscape. Being able to detect threats as they happen, quickly address vulnerabilities, and continuously improve your security posture is crucial to protecting your SAP data and your business as a whole. However, getting here is a challenge in itself.
One strategy that is helping organizations become more proactive is aligning to an Adaptive Security Model. Focused on operationalizing agile, context-aware, and adaptive security technologies, the approach enables you to strengthen security and leverage automation for continuous improvement. So, how can an Adaptive Security Model help your organization?
Attend this session to learn how to:
- Use an agile, risk-adaptive approach to continuously improve SAP security
- Accelerate threat detection using continuous monitoring capabilities
- Scale SAP data protection where it matters most in your organization
- Mitigate cyber threats leveraging context-aware access controls
- Shrink access risk exposure with AI-powered recommendation engines
Interested in learning more, register through September 11, 2021 for full access of SAPinsider’s Securing your SAP Landscape 2021 Virtual Summit!
MEET THE EXPERTS
David has over twenty-one years of experience delivering Security, Audit, Risk, & Compliance services while employed with some of the largest professional service providing firms in the world – Arthur Andersen, KPMG, PwC, and IBM. He has delivered hundreds of ERP Security Risk & Compliance Assessments & Remediation services, and over 100 GRC technology solution implementations. Additionally, he was the North America GRC Practice Leader for IBM, PwC, and Corporater.