The direction is clear from the Office of the Auditor General of Canada: a proactive approach to managing risk is one of the best steps organizations can take to mitigate exposure to errors, irregularities, and fraud. But how can you be proactive if your controls over multiple applications are still mostly manual? Join this session to hear how leading public sector organizations extend SAP Access Control functionality to their SAP cloud and non-SAP applications and automate controls to monitor user activity and detect risks that materialize when risky access cannot be removed.
You will also discover how to meet the OAG risk management framework, including ways to:
- Ensure all financial applications are included in a comprehensive user access governance framework
- Monitor user authorizations, in real time and across all applications to prevent user access risks
- Automate detective controls to mitigate known risks
- Reduce control testing resource requirements for both internal and external audits
- Clearly articulate the financial exposure access risks have on the organization
MEET THE EXPERTS
Susan Stapleton is the Vice President, Partner Advisory at Pathlock. Known as a leader in GRC, she provides strategic guidance to customers to leverage their GRC implementations by increasing the scope of compliance across enterprise applications and automating compliance activities. Susan specializes in the area of sustainable access compliance across enterprise applications and business processes.