Many organizations are currently undergoing or planning a business transformation with SAP S/4HANA. However, many of these transformation initiatives fail to deliver the forecasted benefits to the business. Join this session to learn essential elements to include in your migration roadmap to ensure a successful deployment.
Attendees will discover how to:
- Identify the business challenges that need to be addressed in terms of people, process and technology
- Understand the technical and business considerations for a migration to SAP S/4HANA Devise an IT strategy to simplify your technology landscape with SAP S/4HANA
- Reduce the cost and impact of compliance through intelligent controls automation
- Establish an effective security strategy leveraging SAP S/4HANA’s security architecture and enabled via GRC tools to further embed an automated controls environment
- Understand some unique benefits of Fiori tiles can give you in SAP S/4HANA
MEET THE EXPERTS
Steve Apel is a Director with over 15 years of experience in Technology Consulting and Enterprise Application Solutions. Steve focuses on the assessment and management of business risks related to the deployment of SAP and other large ERP applications. Steve has led multiple Governance, Risk and Compliance software implementations (including SAP GRC Access Control, Process Control and Risk Management) for global companies with large SAP user bases. His experience also includes leading SAP security assessments, remediation and security re-design projects. Additionally, Steve has provided ERP implementation support services to his clients in the areas of solution design, software selection, pre and post implementation reviews and ownership of application security and controls workstreams.
Sheeraz Iqbal is an accomplished IT Leader with expertise in ERP solutions. Sheeraz exceptionally delivered Business and Digital Finance Transformations, Financial Planning & Analysis redesign, Global Roll-Out solutions with Parallel Accounting/Local GAAPs, Statutory, Management Reporting and Analytics. He is a strategic leader with experience and proficiency in SAP solutions, Business Process Optimization, aligning business goals with technology solutions to drive process improvements, competitive advantage and bottom-line gains. He has extensive expertise in delivering SAP S/4HANA, Central Finance, Suite on HANA, ECC, BPC, BI/BW, Data Services solutions. Sheeraz is a Subject Matter Expert in Global & Digital Finance process integration with Shared Services, Supply Chain, Operations, Order-to-Cash, Reporting, Consolidations and FP&A.