For organizations moving to SAP S/4HANA there are two primary decisions that must be made — where and how they will perform that deployment. Our earlier research into this topic found that nearly half the respondents (47%) favored a system conversion as their deployment model, and just over two thirds (67%) were planning for a private, public, or hybrid cloud infrastructure. In this report we will update our research to see what has changed over the past year, and what that means for the SAPinsider Community.
Read the report to:
- Discover what drives SAP S/4HANA deployment.
- Understand how SAPinsiders approach securing their deployment strategy.
- Find out which technologies are being used to optimize deployment.
- Learn the top requirements for successful SAP S/4HANA deployment.
- Gain your steps to success.
Download the report and also receive complimentary access to SAPinsider upcoming Deployment Options for SAP S/4HANA virtual Summit taking place July 14th. No additional action required.