The SAPS S/4HANA Project is not your typical project and has significant implications for your people, processes and technology. Learn how to prepare your organization to embrace change, knowledge management/knowledge sharing, and risk as part of this important initiative. In this session, you will Learn how to prepare for:
- The human factor impact during the S/4HANA transitions: knowledge management, adoption focus-change management and the risk culture
- Knowledge management considerations during and after the S/4HANA implementation. Implications due to changes in user experience, system landscape, data model and obsolete ECC functions.
- Change management: how can neglecting end-user adoption and the willingness to embrace standardization can lead to implementation delays or blockages
- Nurturing a culture of risk: enabling the shift from a reactive towards a proactive company risk mentality through data driven technologies in S/4HANA
- Real-world examples of potential risks triggered by a faulty knowledge management, change management or appropriate risk culture to the companies’ risk appetite