From an increased demand for personalized medicine to an increase in global regulatory standards – the life sciences industry is witnessing major shifts in the marketplace. With many blockbuster drugs coming off patent protection, global competition will rise quickly, as will the pricing pressure on life sciences companies.
The solution to tackle the challenges pharma companies face today is building kinetic supply chains that rapidly respond to changing market demand while reducing total cost of operations. Pharma companies need to achieve real-time visibility of sourcing, logistics, operations, and inventory data, to create an end-to-end supply chain that is fully traceable and friction-free.
Some questions that are on top of the mind of supply chain leaders in pharma industry are:
• How do we reduce total operations cost while driving greater compliance?
• How do reduce shrink and spoilage inventory loss?
• How do we reduce physical inventory while increasing inventory visibility and accuracy?
Learnings from this webinar will help pharma supply chain leaders formulate answers to the questions above. Attendees of this webinar will gain the following insights:
• Learn how edge innovation using SAP cloud platform can help them achieve business outcomes.
• Strategies to eliminate inventory leakage and loss by proactively addressing shrink and spoilage with advanced Artificial Intelligence models.
• Roadmap to establish a smart shop floor that provides complete visibility into production control and manpower prediction, and can implement planning and scheduling strategies.
MEET THE AUTHORS
Business Transformation Leader with 29 years of progressive experience working with Fortune 500 and global leaders in diverse industries. Adept at driving sustainable value across manufacturing, supply chain, distribution, finance, and other key operational areas. He brings valuable experience in implementing SAP and M&A solutions for the Life Sciences Industry. As a thought leader, he introduces improved business and technology processes to global companies. He developed the business case and led a team to build improved SAP business processes for a Life Sciences business that reduced inventory and operating costs by $37 million and $27 million respectively.
Leading Large Scale Transformation programs in Life sciences and Healthcare. Managing large Fortune 2000 clients consulting services P&L. Driving innovation and thought leadership to combine leading principles of SAP S/4 HANA, Digitization, Big Data, and IOT to create new markets and revenue streams. Broad range of Technology, Strategy & Management Consulting experience. Thought leader in driving Total Cost Management programs and Agility to Compete initiatives. Experience driving large scale transformation projects focused on maximizing business outcomes.
Your request has been successfully sent